Working with us
Our standards are high. The highest. They have to be. And for us that means recruiting, training, developing, retaining and rewarding the best available talent in the industry.
Our reputation for excellence is result of the commitment and dedication of our people. Each one is an ambassador for all of us. So we invest in every employee at every level.
This page has our current openings within the group. If you don't see what you're looking for, email us your CV anyway to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a covering letter and we'll be in touch soon for an informal conversation.
We're always interested in hearing from ambitious, skilled and motivated people with a commitment to quality and customer service.
As a member of our team you'll enjoy:
- a tailored personal career development plan
- a first-class working environment
- newly refurbished and enhanced headquarters including staff restaurant on site, breakout areas and refreshment points
- on-site staff gym open 24 hours per day
- pension scheme and employer contributions
- training & development programme
- long-term career prospects within a growing and financially stable business
- private health care scheme available as option
- death in service benefit
- excellent workplace culture enhanced with team-building activities and staff away days
We have been investing in joinery apprenticeship programmes since 1988. This has created a unique culture of knowledge sharing and innovation – enabling us to continually develop our elite joinery services.
Our Academy is based at Specialist headquarters in Maghera. It is a purpose-built facility comprising manufacturing shop floor, computer-aided design (CAD) suite, canteen, offices and meeting spaces.
The course is delivered by a team of experienced professionals, who are involved in every aspect of Specialist Joinery Groups operations.
Our intake is limited to 8 per year. Specialist Joinery Group Apprentices benefit from one-to-one mentoring and work on projects that teach the foundations of our craft, encourage innovation and develop problem-solving skills.
How you benefit
- structured learning and development
- a stimulating, professional environment
- one-to-one expert mentoring
- gain practical experience and job-specific skills
- develop your problem solving skills
- earn as you learn
- develop your CAD skills
- establish yourself within a successful company
- NVQ Level 2-accredited Training Providers
Group Employment Opportunities
Graduates from our Academy can pursue opportunities in different aspects of our business. These can include Logistics Planning, Surveying, Estimating, Accounts and more. Indeed, many of former apprentices are now in strategic management roles within the company.